Monday, November 16, 2009

What sunless tanning product will work best for my (difficult to sunless tan) face?

I'm NOT asking what sunless tanning products you like or what works well in general. I have a very hard time getting my face tan with sunless tanning products. I try all different types, but my face just won't get tan. My body skin does tan well with sunless tanners. I'd like to hear from people who also have a hard time getting their face tan, and what you have found works for this problem.

What sunless tanning product will work best for my (difficult to sunless tan) face?
OMG I use to have all these problems with my face. However, try L'Oreal Sublime Bronze in Light/Medium. It works very well on the face but you need practice. Obviously if you only put them on 1 time a year, it won't look good. Practice makes perfect so definetly try this lotion is so naturaL!!!
Reply:I THINK SELF TANNER ON THE FACE LOOKS DIRTY. I USE BARE MINERALS WARMTH AND PUT IT ON OVER MAKEUP FOR COLOR.


No comments:

Post a Comment