Monday, November 16, 2009

Designer Skin products for 2008 ???

For those of you who tan, has anyone tried any of the new designer skin tanning products for 2008? I personally LOVE their products. I use revival, spellbound, and angel moisturizer, they're all great but I want to try one of their new tanning lotions, but can't figure out which one? I'm interested in Black and 14 Karat gold, I find that their lotions with silicione emulsion works best. Thanks!





P.S. I don't want to hear about the dangers of tanning, I already know, and I only go once every other week to maintain my glow.

Designer Skin products for 2008 ???
I agree with you; their products with the silicone emulsion are the best! I have the DS Black, and I love it! I have tried the 14k Gold also, in a sample packet, and liked it as well. They both smell great! Spellbound is also good; it has the silicone emulsion formula too, but only has 4 bronzers.





You definitely can't go wrong with Designer Skin's products. I've been using them for some time now, and none of the other tanning lotions I used to use gave me anything like the great results Designer Skin stuff has...


No comments:

Post a Comment