Monday, November 16, 2009

Just bought this tanning product and I'm confused?

I bought the Australian Gold Tanning Lotion with Bronzer at this tanning salon. This was my first time tanning. The girl at the counter said it wasn't a self-tanning lotion, but the bottle says "lasts 2-3 days". I don't want a sunless tanning lotion, that's why I'm tanning. Its always so uneven. What is this bronzer? Can someone expain it to me, preferable someone who has used the product or has good knowledge of it. Plus, and I'm kinda crazy so it may just be me, I seem to look darker and one of my arms seems darker than the other???

Just bought this tanning product and I'm confused?
I bought tanning bronzers at the tanning salon before ,and basically it is a self tanner but also a accelerator to tan faster. not sure why your tan is uneven from it ,maybe you put to much on,a little goes a long way,you might want to consider a lotion without the bronzer and if you skin is not sensitive try a tingler. good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment