Friday, November 20, 2009

Im looking for a sunless tanning product for acne prone skin?

Im looking for a sunless tanner that will make me tan without causing acne. Ive been using Proactiv(which works wonders) for my acne for awhile now, and everytime I get tan I lose it within a few days because when I wash my face it washes away my tan

Im looking for a sunless tanning product for acne prone skin?
the peroxides %26amp; sulfur in proactive will always fade any self tanner you use on your face and tanning in the sun isnt healthy, especially not when using the proactive skin care products. the medicine in the product is strong enough to cause serious burns if you try to tan in the sun....if you are wanting to stop using proactive to be able to use a self tanner....i recommend Build-A-Tan Gradual Sunless Tanning for Face SPF 15 By Neutrogena....its oil free...so it shouldnt cause acne.


there are some other options at the site below...


http://search.ulta.com/cosmetics/Face%20...


No comments:

Post a Comment