Friday, November 20, 2009

What is the CHEAPEST, SUNLESS, ODORLESS Tanning Lotion available?

Hello,


I don't won't to spend a fortune but I would like to get a nice sunless tanning product with the least amount of odor. I like the sunless tanners but I hate that common odor they have. I would like to purchase something say in Walmarts price range.


Thanks in advance!

What is the CHEAPEST, SUNLESS, ODORLESS Tanning Lotion available?
Yep. Jergans Natural Glow. It has some smell, but it's not as bad as others. Costs less than other sunless tanning products, but it should be used more often.
Reply:Jegans natural glow is very good stuff its only 8 dollars at walmart or local drug store it dosent turn you orange BONUS and in like 4 day s you are like 2 shades darker oh and it really dosent smell that bad just let it dry before you put your clothes on it can stain clothes


No comments:

Post a Comment