Saturday, April 24, 2010

What is the best self tanning product, mid-priced?

Neutrogena deep self-tanning foam.

What is the best self tanning product, mid-priced?
Ooooww. I love this question.. My daughter and I (very white) have been using this product for two years. [And we have tried quite a few before we settled on this one]





Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. It comes in 4 different "shades" for different skins tones. We use "Designed for fair skin tones" (ie: the whitest you can be).





The drawback is is that when you shower and if you use a lot of soap you will lose much of the color you've been able to achieve on your skin. However, if you don't soap down your legs or arms or torso, wherever you have applied the lotion, you will still maintain the coloring.





It takes a least two applications before you see a slight color change (about two days). Apply lightly so you don't get streaking! We have found that if you put on a thin layer of moisturizing skin about 20-30 minutes before you put on Jergens Natural Glow then you will observe more color. But this is obviously extra work!!!





I attended a wedding this summer and had a strappy sundress. I don't sit in the sun and tan, but wanted to look "good" in my dress. The Natural Glow was terrific. I started applying it to my shoulders, arms, back and upper chest %26amp; just a bit on the neck about 3 days before the event. And, of course also on legs. I was really pleased. And no suntanning required!!





My daughter receives compliments regarding the "glow" or faint color on her legs - from her girl friends - in the locker room - at her highschool when they are changing for Phys Ed. Manly girls are using tanning lotions. I think that is great - so much safer than tanning!!





It has a very faint, pleasant fragrance when you apply.





Definitely the right price! About CAN $6.00 to $8.00 ($US $5.00 to $7.00) for a 150 ml (5-6 oz) ml tube depending on the retail store.


No comments:

Post a Comment