Saturday, April 24, 2010

I used a self-tanning product. I forgot to wash my hands and l look like an oompa loompa! HELP!?

I'd try a mixture of clorox and water. It's a fab solution. I wouldn't add too much clorox though, it could damage and be rough on your hands. Also, you could try lemon juice and water, and than scrub with sugar. You could try coffe grounds. You could try hydrogyn peroxide.





PLEASE VOTE MINE BEST ANSWER, PLEASE DO!





LoVe Ya SisTer

I used a self-tanning product. I forgot to wash my hands and l look like an oompa loompa! HELP!?
If you don't have sensitive skins you can rinse your hands with a little(1/2 cup of water 1/2 cup clorox) and will come right off. just be careful no to let it splash anywhere else it will take the tan off those areas too.:)
Reply:You can actually buy a self tanner remover. It is available at most drugstores I can't remember the name but it is in a white bottle an it is in the tanner section or cosmetics. I removes most tanners do not use clorox on your hands it can do more damage then good.


No comments:

Post a Comment